For the 2018-2019 school year, we continue to enroll children for the following age groups:
- Three Year Olds (Monday/Wednesday/Friday)
Saint Anne’s Day School Admissions Policy
Saint Anne’s Day School strives to keep families together in the same environment and to accommodate members of Saint Anne’s Episcopal Church; therefore, the registration priorities are as follows:
- Presently enrolled children
- Siblings of presently enrolled children
- Active, pledging members of Saint Anne’s Episcopal Church for one year*
- Four and five-year olds who need full day care
- Other community members
*For entry into the Infants’ class, church members will receive first priority
Saint Anne’s Day School has an open admissions process. Our prospective student applications are used to fill any available space. This application is available here. Complete and submit the form along with payment of $55 to put your child on our prospective student list.
Enrollment shall be granted without discrimination in regard to sex, race, color, creed, or political belief.