Thank you for your interest in job opportunities at our school. Located in Atlanta, St. Anne’s Day School is a vibrant community of child and adult learners. A long-time leader in the field of early childhood education, the Day School has been a pioneer in embracing Reggio-inspired practices and continues to innovate in child-centered approaches to learning.
Essential Requirements, Duties, and Responsibilities
Work hours: 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. on Friday; additional hours for staff meetings, professional development, parent events, and parent/teacher conversations.
- Participate in all pre- and post-planning days according to the annual calendar. Participate in all professional development days, conference days, parent nights, and school events as required.
- Be familiar with information contained in the Employee and Parent Handbooks, Emergency Procedures Manual, Day School Dateline, and Educator Weekly Updates. Adhere to all policies and procedures outlined therein, including beginning and end of year procedures. Maintain professional behavior and appearance at all times.
- Have basic working knowledge of word processing software and photo editing software.
- Bachelor’s Degree in early childhood education or child development is strongly preferred
- Experience in early childhood education or care is required
Unchanged: We are an equal opportunity employer. If interested, please send your cover letter and resume to:
Rhonda Mitchell at email@example.com
Saint Anne’s Day School
3098 St. Anne’s Lane
Atlanta, GA 30327